We’re more than just another basic candle company – we’re here to set the world on fire. (Geddit?) That’s why $2 from your order will go directly to a not-for-profit organisation of your choice.
Thanks to your support, we have been able to donate over $34,000 to worthy causes so far. (Because baby, it’s a wide world – and we’re here to light it up, one bright prospect at a time.)
We’re proud to offer a simple local recycling scheme, which entitles our Perth-based customers to exchange any of our empty glass jars for $1 off their next candle purchase.
It’s all part of our continued efforts to reduce the amount of waste our business produces while lovin’ on and honouring the planet’s OG, Mother Nature. Simply drop us a line at email@example.com to arrange
We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment – and here’s how we’re doin’ it:
- 100% vegan products. So you know that no animals were harmed in the making of your candle.
- All online orders are wrapped with Geami Greenwrap, a fully recycled sustainable alternative to bubble wrap. (And any bubblewrap that finds it’s way into your order has been reused by us from our suppliers, pinky-promise.)
- We recycle and reuse cardboard boxes where possible from our suppliers.
- We fill our delivery boxes with 100% recycled shredded paper, keepin’ your order safe ‘n snug (and reducing wastage).
- Our couriers are booked through Sendle, Australia’s first 100% carbon-neutral delivery service who offset the emissions of every parcel. Woohoo!
Custom orders can take up to 4 working days to create, while most orders will be ready for courier pickup 2-3 business days after your order has been placed.
Please provide a physical address where either someone will be home to accept the delivery, or it will be safe to leave your parcel.
Once your order has been collected by the courier, you will receive an email containing your tracking information, so for all queries relating to delivery please check your tracking first.
We don’t do things half-assed around here; that’s why we only use the finest fragrances and highest-quality soy wax in our candles. So not only do our candles smell amazing when they’re lit up and being all candle-y, they also emit fragrance when they’re just sittin’ around!
We gonna let it burn, burn, burn
Place in any room in the house that requires a lil’ extra magic.
Tips and tricks (for when your wick is being extra AF)
- Trim candle wick to about half a centimetre before lighting.
- If your candle starts smoking, your wick is too long. Blow it out, trim, and re-light.
- If your wick is drowning, melt some of the wax around the cord and pour out until
wick is visible.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. (That just dangerous.)
Soy wax: Hydrogenated soy oil, containing a soy-based additive. All 100% vegan, natural, and kosher.
Fragrance: Composed of natural, naturally-derived, and synthetic ingredients. All fragrance materials have been studied by RIFM (Research Institute for Fragrance Materials) for safety, and IFRA (International Fragrance Association) has set forth a code of practices for the use of the materials. This ensures that fragrances are safe for consumers. All our candles are phthalate free (and smell-o-riffic AF).
There are no reviews yet.